Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Beyond SEO Solutions, the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means collectively the personal information, Payment Information, and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and/or any communications System on the Website;|
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;|
|“Beyond SEO Solutions”||means Beyond SEO Solutions. Office PA103 Technology Centre/Wolverhampton Science Park, Glaisher Drive, Wolverhampton WV10 9RU.|
|“Service”||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Beyond SEO Solutions makes available through the Website either now or in the future;|
|“Services”||means the services available to you through this Website, specifically Search Engine Optimisation, Content Marketing, Search Engine Marketing; including Pay Per Click, Website Design & Development, Website Branding, Reputation Management;|
|“Payment Information”||means any details required for the purchase of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit/debit card numbers, bank account numbers, and sort codes;|
|“Purchase Information”||means collectively any orders, invoices, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;|
|“Premises”||Means our place(s) of business located at Office PA103 Technology Centre/Wolverhampton Science Park, Glaisher Drive, Wolverhampton WV10 9RU|
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that Beyond SEO Solutions makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;|
|“User” / “Users”||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Beyond SEO Solutions and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Website”||means the website that you are currently using (https://beyondseosolutions.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain. https://beyondseosolutions.co.uk/home) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
- Business Customers
These Terms and Conditions also apply to customers procuring Services in the course of business. <<if you are a business customer please consult our business terms and conditions located here [add HTML code to make this into a link]>>.
- Intellectual Property
- Subject to the exceptions in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code, and software is the property of Beyond SEO Solutions, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable the United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Beyond SEO Solutions.
- Third Party Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
- Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Beyond SEO Solutions or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site https://beyondseosolutions.co.uk without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Beyond SEO Solutions. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we do place link back codes to our site on sidebars of specific site pages, e.g. a blog page. Please feel free to use this to link back to our pages whenever it is available.