Looking for a way to improve your SEO traffic and lead generation?
SEO Toolkit Review for 2019
Hey guys, today were are going to talk about and review an SEO Toolkit that can help you get your business to where it needs to be.
It is a battle to get a high volume of quality traffic to your website. That’s right for sure!
So, how should you win this marketing battle? It is simple– produce content that ranks highest on Google. Then, you get the trophy prize for massive traffic. But, is it really that simple?
The answer is NO.
Of course, you need to have some technical knowledge of SEO skills. And for those of you that do not possess this knowledge; well, this whole SEO process might turn out to be a troublesome thing to do.
Well, luckily that ends today. Ankur Shukla already created the software to ease your SEO problems.
The newest software that can ease your mind in thinking of your SEO work. Wanna know more? Let’s go read this review!
Main SEO Toolkit Features
This product features 25-in-1 powerful SEO Tools. Optimise your sites like an SEO expert. Let’s have a look at each tool.
- Article Spinner & Rewriter – Spins a text article & rewrites it – works in 7 languages. Get unique content for your site quickly.
- Plagiarism Checker – Check the uniqueness of an article. Make sure your content is unique to get better ranking.
- Backlink Maker – Creates backlinks to your site automatically, plus pinger. Get backlinks in high PR pages with just one click.
- Meta Tag Generator – Generate Google-friendly meta tags. Improve your onsite SEO adding proper metatags for Google and other Search Engine’s.
- Meta Tags Analyzer – Analyse the Meta Tags for any webpage. Find out what keywords your competitors are targeting + improve your onsite SEO.
- Keyword Position Checker – Find out in which position a website ranks in Google & Yahoo for multiple keywords. Get info about your rankings and your competitors for multiple keywords.
- XML Sitemap Generator – Generate an XML sitemap for your website. Improve your SEO ranking by creating a sitemap and submitting it to multiple Search Engine’s.
- Backlink Checker – Find the number of backlinks to a website. Find out how many backlinks your website has (or your competitors).
- Alexa Rank Checker – Find out the Alexa Rank Checker of a website. Get info about the popularity of a website.
- Online Ping Website Tool – Ping your website from 60+ websites. Improve your SEO by notifying SEs of new pages on your website.
- Link Analyzer – Get information about all links on your website. Get the info you need to improve on-page SEO for your website.
- Keyword Density Checker – Find out how many times each keyword appears on a website. Find out what keywords your competitors are targeting + improve your onsite SEO.
- Google Malware Checker – Find out if your website has been hacked. Keep your site safe.
- Broken Links Finder – Find out of your site has broken links, identify them and remove them for better SEO & higher rankings.
- URL Rewriting Tool – Creates a .htaccess file with your URL rewriting. Improve your permalink structure.
- Redirect Checker – Find out if your website has www /non-www redirection.
- MozRank Checker – Find out MozRank, Page Authority and Domain Authority for any domain. Get useful SEO information.
- Server Status Checker – Find out the status of your server (online/offline). Make sure your website is online.
- Webpage Screen Resolution Simulator – Find out how your website looks at several screen resolutions. Make sure your website looks good on mobile devices to offer a better user experience.
- Reverse IP Domain Checker – Find other domains hosted in the same server. Spy on your competitors.
- Blacklist Lookup – Find out if your domain/IP has been blacklisted. Make sure your website is not blacklisted/penalized.
- Page Speed Checker Tool – Speed is a very important factor for ranking your sites higher, especially on mobile devices – use this to check your speed.
- Link Price Calculator – Find out how much a link from a specific domain might be worth. Find information about the best websites to get backlinks from.
- Domain Hosting Checker – Find out which hosting company a website is using.
- Google Index Checker – Find out how many pages Google have indexed for a specific domain. Get useful information for your SEO from Google.
How Does It Work?
This is super easy to use. Not convinced? Let’s go check the demo video below:
- Super user-friendly
- Doesn’t require deep knowledge on SEO
- Responsive Technical Support
So far, we don’t have any problem with the product. You just have to make sure that you are using this with a fast internet connection to get 100% functionality. If you encounter an unknown issue, their support helpdesk is open to help you.
There you have it guys! We already gave you the information you need to know to take your career into the next level without a sweat. GET Your copy of SEO Toolkit Here!
Need an SEO Expert?